A piece of skateboard art I created for a charity Exhibition in Sydney.
I was given the theme 'Love' and the colours red, white and black.
Love floats like a feather,
Is as fragile as flesh,
And burns like a flame.
Love cannot be manufactured by one, it must be shared amongst many,
Love is exhilarating, playful and painful.
Love must be tended, ridden and respected,
It needn’t be a canvas, song or story,
It can also be a deck.
2 years ago / 14 notes
- atwill2dopeness reblogged this from killedbyart
- atwill2dopeness likes this
- theelegantuniverse likes this
- killedbyart reblogged this from ginakielillustration
- killedbyart likes this
- urplaceormine reblogged this from ginakielillustration
- urplaceormine likes this
- yourighteousman reblogged this from ginakielillustration
- morrisdesign likes this
- yourighteousman likes this
- reetpetite4 reblogged this from ginakielillustration
- reetpetite4 likes this
- preb likes this
- ginakielillustration posted this